Author Topic: Ideal/Suggestions  (Read 90 times)

ricky3555

• View Profile
Ideal/Suggestions
« on: June 23, 2017, 09:03:05 PM »
first i had a question
Available Supply: 998,066.90141912
AntiM Burned: 3,533.30487512

Are these wrong? it says less the 2k claimed by players how was 3.5k burned

anyway back on topic

with 10planets and a huge amount of credit for doge dark matter is easy to get i have gotten like 100anti matter since i joined which could have been 500+ if i wanted to upgrade all day

which is good i like it this way "easy to earn"
but i can't help but think with a million coin supply and counting player growth and if anyone decides to abuse it it won't last long term.

I have 2 suggestions and a question

1. my question.
I haven't used ethereum i only know what i read and even that may be wrong
But a browser based currency is no different then example "neopet" currency it's a nice concept tbh but if players have to trust all the coins on a single site... one that is fairly new and still buggy. i don't think it will raise in value.
And i may be offbase thinking this coin is even suppose to grow in value maybe it's just designed as a faucet like game. for players to earn from the game balances. but that's why it's my question with only 1millioncoin supply easy to earn what happens when all of the coins are gone because i enjoy playing this game and i won't to invest more time playing it but everytime i think about it i don't see it lasting long term.

Suggestions
1. i see antiM has a fee and blocks are solved by moving around the map plus 25 Movement has 0perks besides darkM it doesn't increase the chance to trigger events just uses more energy...  so i was thinking if fees are rewarded by "mining the map" 25 movement would give 25shares to a "pool" which could divide fees hourly based on shares.    "NVM" i see that i can mine my moving

2. planets have kinda a idle element to them with passive credits. maybe an upgrade for "hashing power" which would determine fee rewards.

CryptoDatabase

• Administrator
  • http://cryptodatabase.net
    • View Profile
Re: Ideal/Suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 11:28:54 PM »
first i had a question
Available Supply: 998,066.90141912
AntiM Burned: 3,533.30487512

Are these wrong? it says less the 2k claimed by players how was 3.5k burned

anyway back on topic

with 10planets and a huge amount of credit for doge dark matter is easy to get i have gotten like 100anti matter since i joined which could have been 500+ if i wanted to upgrade all day

which is good i like it this way "easy to earn"
but i can't help but think with a million coin supply and counting player growth and if anyone decides to abuse it it won't last long term.

I have 2 suggestions and a question

1. my question.
I haven't used ethereum i only know what i read and even that may be wrong
But a browser based currency is no different then example "neopet" currency it's a nice concept tbh but if players have to trust all the coins on a single site... one that is fairly new and still buggy. i don't think it will raise in value.
And i may be offbase thinking this coin is even suppose to grow in value maybe it's just designed as a faucet like game. for players to earn from the game balances. but that's why it's my question with only 1millioncoin supply easy to earn what happens when all of the coins are gone because i enjoy playing this game and i won't to invest more time playing it but everytime i think about it i don't see it lasting long term.

Suggestions
1. i see antiM has a fee and blocks are solved by moving around the map plus 25 Movement has 0perks besides darkM it doesn't increase the chance to trigger events just uses more energy...  so i was thinking if fees are rewarded by "mining the map" 25 movement would give 25shares to a "pool" which could divide fees hourly based on shares.    "NVM" i see that i can mine my moving

2. planets have kinda a idle element to them with passive credits. maybe an upgrade for "hashing power" which would determine fee rewards.

AntiM doesn't exist as normal coins do, it is basically the main in game currency that I turned into a block and transaction system to mimic a cryptocoin.

Since this coin doesn't exist I can design it to do pretty much anything I want it to do within the game. The value of AntiM is set by myself in the Exchange AntiM menu. If players want to sell it for more or buy it for less than the assigned amount via the in game exchange than that option is also offered.

As for the burned AntiM, whenever AntiM is used in the shop  or exchanged for currency they are burned. These burned coins cease to exist and new ones are created to take it's place.

If the available supply is 999,000 and you exchange 1,000 for a currency then the available supply will go up to 1,000,000 and your burned coins will go back into circulation. AntiM essentially recycles itself when used.

For multi space warping, the block system operates on the warp itself. The amount of galaxies you warp through at once doesn't have an effect on your chances of verifying a transaction since it is the act of warping that triggers it.

For planets, I am currently building an Alliance system and another system for the game but I do have plans on adding in an AI planetary battle system that will require players to pay more attention to their planets.

ricky3555

• View Profile
Re: Ideal/Suggestions
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 01:07:49 AM »
thanks for clearing it up