CryptoDB Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: **READ BEFORE MAKING A CLAIM**  (Read 8769 times)

Rimuru

• View Profile
Re: **READ BEFORE MAKING A CLAIM**
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2017, 03:02:53 AM »

Type: Balance
Character Name: Rimuru
BTC: 0.016~
DOGE: 400~ ( I converted a few DP to Doge every once in a while, but I can't be too sure that that's the final balance. That's the round value that I somewhat remember for it though. )
HYPER: 80~ ( I'm a little iffy on this value since I converted a few DP into Hyper every once in a while as well, in addition to the amount that I was keeping in the vault. )
Any Evidence: I don't actually know what I'm supposed to put here. Whatever remnant of the user table that pertains to me, I guess.  :P

BTC: 1Aqx5bqvZaHAkqA1pwLXzSF2XB7fGoDV7C
DOGE: D5G2z3iWweWLTLGux9uh2NQfgXDrDagiZ4
HYPER: H92QSvchxNW4Xj8r4KbSq3ZBBDcNYtDx1R

(I'll edit my Hyper addy in later. As always, opening the wallet takes forever.)

EDIT: Added Hyper addy in.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2017, 05:29:50 AM by Rimuru »

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2017, 03:40:06 AM »

Type: Balance
Character Name: Rimuru
BTC: 0.016~
DOGE: 400~ ( I converted a few DP to Doge every once in a while, but I can't be too sure that that's the final balance. That's the round value that I somewhat remember for it though. )
HYPER: 80~ ( I'm a little iffy on this value since I converted a few DP into Hyper every once in a while as well, in addition to the amount that I was keeping in the vault. )
Any Evidence: I don't actually know what I'm supposed to put here. Whatever remnant of the user table that pertains to me, I guess.  :P

BTC: 1Aqx5bqvZaHAkqA1pwLXzSF2XB7fGoDV7C
DOGE: D5G2z3iWweWLTLGux9uh2NQfgXDrDagiZ4
HYPER:

(I'll edit my Hyper addy in later. As always, opening the wallet takes forever.)

This has been added to the list, I'll update the HYPER address when it comes.

xchak

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2017, 08:29:30 AM »

Whatever bits are left over (since i cant remember my totals, + don't have screen-shots)   :o

my btc address:

17UveRVUDkFgJqCWmTaPGH68M1LUPgLqvR

my ltc address:

LUbCpiYwz54cMuZyUV85c9TiepqrXYEydP

:D

Rimuru

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2017, 01:33:12 AM »

Whatever bits are left over (since i cant remember my totals, + don't have screen-shots)   :o

I think it's safe to say that we can just ignore this guy. I doubt an average of 2 coinboxes a month would amount to any substantial amount. Whatever left over, he says. That's more than what people who actually deposited can claim. XD
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 01:35:00 AM by Rimuru »

xchak

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2017, 12:44:42 PM »

I think it's safe to say that we can just ignore this guy. I doubt an average of 2 coinboxes a month would amount to any substantial amount. Whatever left over, he says. That's more than what people who actually deposited can claim. XD

i think its safe to say that i will just ignore your ignorance    >:(   + suggest that you take a quick hike off a short pier!

You don't know what I had in my wallets! so shut it!   >:(

2 coin boxes a month? what rock did you just crawl out from under?  :o

+ where are your (Any Evidence) ***SCREENSHOTS*** (Any Evidence) for your claims that you mentioned in your post above?
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 12:53:34 PM by xchak »

R4pDev1l

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2017, 10:41:38 PM »

When the doges will sync , I hope to send them to this address ,it will be better )
DNHUKvf11oYr5bfPeMb82A9DsJNme4TDVd

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2017, 03:33:01 AM »

When the doges will sync , I hope to send them to this address ,it will be better )
DNHUKvf11oYr5bfPeMb82A9DsJNme4TDVd

I couldn't find any info on any missing payments during that time period as most pending coins had already been sent before the game  poofed but I sent it to you anyway.

R4pDev1l

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2017, 10:23:48 AM »

Thanks) i hope the game will come back online again
Or some new game like it :3

MS

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2017, 04:00:26 AM »

I always expected something like this...

Can you convert my about 800k DP and send eg. in GP?

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2017, 11:18:11 AM »

I always expected something like this...

Can you convert my about 800k DP and send eg. in GP?

DP isn't being refunded as it wasn't a real currency.

MS

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2017, 05:51:02 AM »

Yeah, that's what I expected you to say...

However, that's not what you said when the game was live: the story was that Dragon Points are the in-game currency that is directly comparable (exchangeable) to cryptocoins.

How did you manage to lose everything and why did you not have off-site backups?

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2017, 12:10:07 PM »

Yeah, that's what I expected you to say...

However, that's not what you said when the game was live: the story was that Dragon Points are the in-game currency that is directly comparable (exchangeable) to cryptocoins.

How did you manage to lose everything and why did you not have off-site backups?

Dragon Points were able to be exchanged for coins while it was live and the opportunity to do so was there, you withdrew coins so you should know.

The backups failed because they were too large and not all data was able to be saved. Each copy of the game code alone was over 16 GB plus 3 million+ database rows from over 100 tables.

MS

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2017, 02:10:04 PM »

Rrright... The game code was 16 GB. Just like you initially claimed that it costs you $150 a month to host the game. And you did it on shared hosting. I call total BS on this whole thing: you have already shown yourself to be a compulsive liar - you once said to me "stop calling me liar" - well, maybe you should fucking stop lying then.

I highly suspect that this was just a scam to begin with: you made a nice round 1 BTC from the share scam alone and now you are keeping most of user funds. I actually have a screenshot of what coins I had, but I won't even bother to request them - you'll probably just make up some BS reason not to send them anyway, like you did before, when you refused to revert an erroneous transaction (we have seen what you are like) - just send them to xchak or something...

Just beware, some of those people, who actually lost coins in this scam, might be coming after you - not me, because I don't give a shit, but one final thought: if you really lost the game, to the point that running it again is not an option (just starting fresh would not have been unreasonable) you definitely do not strike me as someone, who lost two years worth of his work - probably because your true goal the whole time was to scam people out of their coins...

Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2017, 06:03:11 PM »

Rrright... The game code was 16 GB. Just like you initially claimed that it costs you $150 a month to host the game. And you did it on shared hosting. I call total BS on this whole thing: you have already shown yourself to be a compulsive liar - you once said to me "stop calling me liar" - well, maybe you should fucking stop lying then.

I highly suspect that this was just a scam to begin with: you made a nice round 1 BTC from the share scam alone and now you are keeping most of user funds. I actually have a screenshot of what coins I had, but I won't even bother to request them - you'll probably just make up some BS reason not to send them anyway, like you did before, when you refused to revert an erroneous transaction (we have seen what you are like) - just send them to xchak or something...

Just beware, some of those people, who actually lost coins in this scam, might be coming after you - not me, because I don't give a shit, but one final thought: if you really lost the game, to the point that running it again is not an option (just starting fresh would not have been unreasonable) you definitely do not strike me as someone, who lost two years worth of his work - probably because your true goal the whole time was to scam people out of their coins...

It truly amazes me the lengths people will go to to make up a lot of bullshit. Whether you make a claim on your coins or not is up to you. Every person who has made a claim of what they had have received their coins.

I have never claimed my hosting was $150 a month, just ridiculous. My VPS that I had for DKV2 was $299/year and the first server was $1.45 a month. For 2 years I tolerated your bullshit but my patience with it has gone away. If all you are going to do is post bullshit then that privilege can be revoked. Nobody has  time for whatever game you think you are playing.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 06:10:26 PM by Administrator »
Pages: 1 [2]